Sunday 17 April 2011

my makeup bag

I thought I would post my favourite pieces of makeup as they are the best quality I've found, after a lot of searching and testing. As you can see in my photos, I have quite fair skin, brown hair and blue eyes, so this exact selection may not suit everyone. But I wear very simple, natural makeup which in my opinion looks good on everyone!


This is the best makeup I've found for a natural day look, and can be used in the evening along with a more smokey eye, eyebrow liner/powder and some subtle false lashes (Mac do the best in my opinion). No matter what your colouring is you should be able to find tones from the above brands that suit you. When it comes to makeup I have an absolute phobia of people who cake on foundation and mascara, the aim should be to look like you're hardly wearing anything at all. Enhance your features rather than try to create new ones. And I'm a firm believer that good makeup should feel like you're not wearing any at all. So next time you're looking to buy new makeup give some of these a go and let me know what you think.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment