Sunday 17 April 2011

tassled t-shirts




After seeing these t-shirts I knew I wanted one. While topshop have some standard (pretty boring) ones, that obviously everyone's going to have, I began looking in vintage stores to try and find a more original style like those seen above. On my break from work last week I went to Beyond Retro in Soho and found a perfect one.



Sorry for looking so miserable in the photo! I'd had about 2 hours sleep and been out all day. But anyway I absolutely love the top and can't wait to wear it out in the sunshine. I just dug out a pair of very skimpy torn up pale denim shorts that I'll definitely be wearing with this... the kind of outfit to which my dad would probably scream out "Are you wearing any clothes at all?!" all the better really ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment