Sunday 6 February 2011

New Clothes!

I had an amazing shopping spree in Brighton the other day. It's so good for beautiful cheap vintage clothing and I always always find something I love. If you've never been you should definitely take a trip there, most tourists don't know about it but Brighton is the most perfect city to shop and party in. You see hippies, hipsters and sci-trance kids everywhere and there's always someone playing music on the streets. There's a regular skate-boarding dog that wanders around! The Lanes are the best place to go, that's where all the magic happens. 


Heavy patterned summer dress £22, To Be Worn Again


This dress was floor length but I sewed it and bunched it at the back to make a train and now it looks perfect. It's quite lucky that it's the perfect size (normally a slight problem when buying vintage) and it goes well with this skull necklace and my new shoes.

Ceramic skull, £20, Jop


Cotton layered playsuit, £22, Beyond Retro


Black cotton jumpsuit with gold chain straps, £22, Beyond Retro

How amazing is this! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It looks a little awkward on the hanger but teamed with my dark brown fur jacket and shiny DMs it looks perfect.

Pearl button-up summer dress, £22, Beyond Retro

So the aim of this shop was to get ready for summer - I know it's early, but I can't wait. I guess deep down I'm hoping that if I start dressing like it's summer the sun might decide to poke its face out! This dress is so light and breezy it feels like you're practically naked, definitely good for a hot day... if we're lucky enough to see one soon. It looks beautiful with bare legs but for now I'll just have to deal with tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment